A fabulous MG K3 recreation built upon a 1935 MG N Magnette with chassis # N0748.
The car has been built to an extremely high specification with:
- K-Type (4') axles with 13" brakes
- MG K3 specification wheels
- Ash framed K-Type body tub
- Recently rebuilt (Tom Dark) Wilson pre-selector gearbox
1400cc MG NA (#992A164N) engine with:
- Steel Phoenix crankshaft with matching rods
- Forged Cosworth pistons
- Larger capacity K3 sump
- Front mounted supercharger kit with HV8 carburettor
There is a file of invoices included detailing recent maintenance expenditure of over £15, 000. She is on the button and ready to go.
The car has an old (2013) FIVA card which states that it was rebuilt to K3 specification in 1979. There is also an old (2013) VSCC card with the car. Car is on a current UK V5 document.
We can assist with transportation/ export, the vehicle can be viewed near Grantham in Lincolnshire, UK.